Vortex® Diamondback 10x42 Binoculars
- Ultrawide, best-in-class field of view zeros in on subjects with ease
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating for crisp, clear imagery
- Fully multicoated to increase light transmission
- Nitrogen gas purging guarantees fogproof and waterproof performance
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating optics
- Rubber armor yields a secure, nonslip grip and durable external protection
Completely redesigned, Vortex’s Diamondback Binoculars continue to redefine the price versus performance ratio in the wide world of optics. Short-hinge design and a sleek upscale new look grabs the eye and leaves more room for your hands, making the binoculars easier to hold. The ultrawide, best-in-class field of view lets you efficiently cover ground and zero in on subjects with ease. An all new optical system with enhanced dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating renders bright, clear and color-accurate imagery and impressive low-light performance – critical attributes when working to glass and evaluate game. Fully multicoated to increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on every air-to-glass surface. Nitrogen gas purging guarantees fogproof and waterproof performance in a wide variety of temperatures. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating optics for performance you can count on regardless of weather or environment. Rubber armor yields a secure, nonslip grip and durable external protection. For complete viewing with or without glasses, adjustable eyecups twist both up and down. Center focus wheel simultaneously adjusts the focus of both binoculars barrels. Located on the right eyepiece; the diopter adjusts to meet the personal needs of your eyes. Adapter accommodates use with a tripod or car-window mount.